This Privacy Notice applies to personal data processing under ‘The 55 Group (Holdings) Limited’, including the companies within the group identified below. Each company within the group may issue a supplemental published privacy notice on their respective website, which provides additional information regarding company specific personal data processing and is provided by them, at the point of data collection and should be read in conjunction with this, ‘The 55 Group’ Privacy Notice.
The 55 Group (Holdings) Limited (herein ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘the 55 Group’) and the other companies (herein ‘Group Company’ or ‘Group Companies’) within the 55 Group gather and process personal information in accordance with this privacy notice, and any published supplemental privacy notices on Group Company websites, in compliance with the relevant United Kingdom data protection laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why, and when we process your personal data.
The Group Companies include:
- Social Profit Calculator Ltd, trading as ‘Loop’
- Added Value Portal Ltd, trading as ‘Pagabo’
- Added Value Portal Ltd, trading as ‘The Future of Construction (TFOC)’
- Added Value Portal Ltd, trading as ‘The Pagabo Foundation’
- Sypro Management Limited, trading as ‘Sypro’
- TEQU Training and Learning Limited, trading as ‘TEQU’
All the above Group Companies are registered at the same address for the 55 Group, and their specific details are shown on their respective website privacy notices available via the links above.
The 55 Group’s registered office is at 55 Whitefriargate, Hull, HU1 2HU, and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 13304590. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZB282132, and act as the main data controller when processing your personal data. We have an appointed ‘responsible person’ whose role is for the oversight of, and compliance with, data protection law, and they can be contacted via email@example.com, or by telephone using 01482 975883 and asking for the ’responsible person for data protection’, or you can address your letter post, FAO the DP Responsible Person, The 55 Group, 55 Whitefriargate, Hull, United Kingdom, HU1 2HU.
Information that we collect
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory, and contractual obligations, and to provide you with our products and services, or when you are applying to us about employment. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this, the 55 Group privacy notice, or a Group Company specific supplementary privacy notice.
The personal data that we may collect and process, include and may not be limited to:
Personal data processed as part of The 55 Group or Group Companies internal functions and processes:
- Name, gender (should you choose to give it), birth dates, etc.
- Personal identifiers, e.g., National Insurance number, work IDs, etc.
- Home address and personal contact information, phone, email, etc.
- Business contact and email details, phone, email, etc.
Personal data processed as part of operating our Group Companies’ Online Programmes and Applications:
- Business contact and email details, phone, email, etc.
We collect information in the following ways:
Via online enquiry forms on our website, via emailed enquiries, via career applications, via general correspondence, via telephone enquiries, and/or during the use of any our Group Companies products, services, etc. See the specific Group Company’s website for further clarification of how they specifically collect personal data, where it differs from or adds to, that indicated here.
How we use your personal data
We take your data privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share, or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect and store your personal data when responding to your enquiry via our website, through social media, applications, the telephone or in person.
- We collect and store your personal data in providing our products and/or services and when responding to enquiries relating to these.
- This includes processing personal data within any Group Company product to which your company will have subscribed and use.
- This may include processing personal data within the Group Company product in communications between other persons of your company, when using that product.
- We collect and store your personal data a part of fulfilling a contract with you as a contractor working with us or as an employee of the company.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and taxation purposes.
We, or any Group Company, may occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a client, in your business’s interests, and/or in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for.
- Where we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source of that data.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use some third parties to provide the services to our business functions that enable us to deliver our services to you.
All third-party processors acting on our behalf only process or access your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, any Group Company specific privacy notice, data protection law and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
These third parties may include our legal and accountancy professionals, our network and infrastructure support providers, and our contractors supporting our product development and programming, and where these parties are required to access personal data, they will do so under a legal contract or an agreement known as a Data Protection Agreement, depending upon their contractual status.
We take your data privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction and have several layers of information security measures in place, including but not limited to:
- SSL, TLS, encryptions, pseudonymisation, restricted access, network authentication, firewalls, anti-virus/malware etc.
- Two-factor authentication (O365).
- Data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom
Personal data of United Kingdom data subjects is protected by the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data.
The Group and Group Companies use UK based services for processing internal data and information, and utilises servers based in the European Union (EU) for delivering our products and services to our clients. These are located at two locations within the EU, one for delivery of the product / service access, and the other for handling data back-ups, and secure file transfers.
These transfers to EU based processors (servers), are permitted under UK data protection law on the basis of Adequacy.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our products/services or respond to your enquiries, we will not be able to offer some or all our products/services without it.
How Long we Keep your Data
We only retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. As an example, we are required under United Kingdom tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years plus the current year, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Your personal data within any Group or Group Company products, is retained until such time as the contract ends and/or you delete your data. It is possible that some limited personal data may be retained after your close your account on a product for a limited period, where required under a specific lawful basis such as, fulfilling a legal obligation, and this will be retained for no longer than is required for that purpose.
Lodging A Complaint
We only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
To contact the 55 Group or any of the Group Companies:
- Postal contact: FAO the DP Responsible Person, The 55 Group, 55 Whitefriargate, Hull, United Kingdom, HU1 2HU.
- Telephone: 01482 975883 and asking for the ’responsible person for data protection’.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
- Postal contact: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
- Fax: 01625 524 510
- Website Complaint Submission: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies, you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies we store
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_HRHZHGTV4G||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|